This feature is available in all editions.
- Assigning a Project Role
- How can I view ALL of the projects in the system?
- How do I give a team leader visibility into the work of other team members?
- I am a System Administrator. Why can't I see everything in the system?
- Managing Your Member Account Details
- Selecting a Project in the Project Navigator/Project Tree
- Understanding Roles & Project Membership
Why can't I see project X (insert name of your project or release)?
The Project Navigator shows you all the projects to which you have been granted access. If you don't see the project you are looking for in the project tree even after using the Search within the Project Navigator, then...
This typically means that you have not been granted access to the project. Your Project or System Administrator can help verify this and update your access within the system.
A second possible cause is that the project has been closed. Closed projects are no longer visible in the system. Use the Show Closed Projects option in your project navigator to include and select from closed projects.