This feature is available in all editions.
- How do I resolve the "Cannot Connect to Database" error message?
- LastPass Conflicts When Inserting Images and Member/Room Avatars
- My Excel template is corrupt and cannot be opened. How do I fix it?
- OTA version is not compatible
- SQL 2008 Bug Fix
- Troubleshooting Excel File Import Errors
- What does "Security Settings are Preventing Access to ScopeLabel.Scopes" mean?
I received one of the following error messages when trying to access my new VersionOne instance:
404 Error (Not Found) received after installing a new system.
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
HTTP 404 - File not found Internet Information Services
Try the following:
If you typed the page address in the address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
Open the localhost home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
There are three known causes to this error, listed in order of most to least likely:
1. The URL contains the wrong application name
2. The URL is pointing to the wrong server
Check the web server's inetpub directory and verify the name of the VersionOne application. From the web server, bring up a browser and try accessing the application using 'localhost'.
3. The system has been locked down from a security standpoint and is generating this error instead of the real error message.
It is possible that a different error message is actually being generated and swallowed by the security on the server. A 403 error may be generated by the application, but displayed as a 404 error. This indicates that ASP.Net has not been properly registered with IIS.
In this case, a regular .htm or .html file can be placed in the directory and successfully displayed by the server. An .aspx file, however, returns the error.