You can use filters to narrow or expand the list of items displayed in a page. This allows you to get rid of the stuff you don't want to see so you can focus on what's important.
What You Can Do with Filters
In both grid and board views, you can:
Select multiple values
Quickly add any available field and include multiple values for each field
Filter by more than one Owner, Team, or even Priority
Filter checkboxes, dates, and numbers
In number fields, use LESS THAN and GREATER THAN
In date fields, use BEFORE and AFTER, in addition to IS
Press the Enter key while typing in the Find filter field
Use the CTRL+SHIFT+F keyboard shortcut to invoke the filter options
Any filters apply at the top level of the project hierarchy. Filters that have been applied to the current view also display in the tree grids.
- Applying Filters a Portfolio Kanban Board
- Applying Filters on a Storyboard
- Applying Filters on the Testboard
- Applying Filters to Grids
- Applying Filters to a Report
- Applying Filters to a Roadmap
- Applying Filters to the Portfolio Tree
- Applying Filters to the Project Timeline
- Clearing Filters
- Managing Custom Filters on the My Filters Page
The enhanced filter feature was introduced in the Spring 2017 Lifecycle release (17.1). Older versions of Lifecycle do not include this feature.