This feature is available in Enterprise and Ultimate editions.
To access the Templates page from the main menu, select Product Planning > Templates.
Templates should be created in the projects in which they will be used. The list of templates you see will be all those in your currently selected project and below in the project tree. Use the copy function if you need to have a similar template in different projects.
Things You Can Do with Templates
- Ranking and Ordering Templates
- Accessing Templates
- Adding a Task or Test to a Story/Backlog Item Using a Template
- Adding/Creating a New Story or Defect Template
- Copying a Story/Backlog Item or Defect Template
- Creating/Generating a New Defect from a Template
- Creating/Generating a New Story from a Template
- Customizing the Columns in the Templates Grid
- Deleting a Template
- Editing a Story or Defect Template
- Exporting Story/Backlog Item or Defect Templates to Excel
- Moving a Template to Another Project
- Using Templates to Create Reusable Stories/Backlog Items, Defects, or Test Sets