CommitStream supports a number of popular version control systems. It only supports the push event from these systems, however, and most of these systems allow you to limit the events that get sent to CommitStream. Below you will find screenshots that show what the WebHook configuration options should look like for most of these supported systems. You can also follow the links link to their own documentation which explain how to specifically add and configure WebHooks.
- ► Atlassian Bitbucket Cloud
- For Bitbucket, please select only the Repository push option or only the Push option from the full list of Triggers:
More information: Atlassian Bitbucket Cloud
- ► Perforce GitSwarm
- More information: Perforce GitSwarm
- ► GitHub/GitHub Enterprise
- For GitHub or GitHub Enterprise, please select only the Just the push event option:
More information: GitHub/GitHub Enterprise
- ► GitLab
- For GitLab, please select only the Push events Trigger:
More information: GitLab
- ► Visual Studio Team Services (git-based repositories only)
- For Visual Studio Team Services git-based repositories, please select only the Code Pushed Trigger:
More information: Visual Studio Team Services
See Using CommitStream for more information.