This feature is available in all editions.
Accessing Product Planning
To access the product planning features, select Product Planning in the main menu.
Keeping the backlog current, well-organized and well-groomed is an ongoing process as factors change during the course of a release/project. These resources offer helpful insight on planning your product.
- Building and Managing the Backlog
- No image available
- Learn how to create and manage your backlog.
Get the information you need to make longer-term commitments and predictions.
- Backlog Group Roadmap Report
- Detail Roadmap Report
- Parking Lot Report
- Portfolio Item Bubble Chart Report
- Portfolio Item Dependencies Report
- Project/Release Roadmap Report
- Quicklist Reports
- Request Trend Report
- Story Velocity by Risk Report
- Story Velocity by Type Report
- Story/Backlog Item Velocity by Risk Report
- Velocity Trend Report
- Velocity by Date Report
- Velocity by Priority Report
- Velocity by Project Report
- Velocity by Status Report
- Workitem Cycle Time Report
- Workitem Dependencies Visualization Report
- Workitem Trend Report