This feature is available in Ultimate edition only.
The Analytics Iteration/Sprint Burndown dashboard panel indicates the total remaining ToDo for each date presented compared to a linear forecast of the necessary ToDo values in order to complete the work in the same time span.
Where to Find This Panel
This panel is available on any of the following Analytics dashboards:
Portfolio > Executive Dashboard
Program > Product Owner Dashboard
Team > Dashboard
Team > Team Dashboard
Team > Quality Dashboard
Team > ScrumMaster Dashboard
If the panel is not visible, you can add it following the instructions in Adding a Panel to a Dashboard.
The chart in this panels contains a Red line that indicates the total ToDo value for each date on the X-Axis. It also contains a linear forecast line labeled "Ideal Line". This line indicates what the ToDo value would need to be for each date in order to complete the work in the selected time span.
New Dashboard Parameters https://community.versionone.com/Ver...?mt-draft=true
Configuring the Panel
Click on the icon in the top right corner of the dashboard panel, and then click Edit.
Choose from the panel parameters below.
Parameters for this panel may differ depending on the location of the dashboard.
Panel Parameter Descriptions
- Portfolio Item: Shows work items in the selected portfolio item and all of it's children. The default option is "Blank" and shows all work items.
- Team: Shows Team-specific data for the project or program. The default value is "All" or "Blank".
- Sprint/Iteration: Shows data assigned to the sprint/iteration. The default value is "All".
- Backlog Group: Shows work items in the selected backlog group. The default option is "All".
- Backlog Goal/Objective: Shows work items assigned to the selected backlog goal. The default option is "All".
- Workitem: Shows data for a specific work item type: All (all workitems), Stories, Defects, or Testsets. The default option is "All".
- Start Date: The first date the report begins calculating data.
For project-based reports, the default start date is the project start date.
For sprint/iteration-based reports, the default start date is the sprint/iteration start date.
For member-based reports, the default start date is 13 weeks prior to the current date.
If the start date is set to the current date or later, no data displays.
- Duration Size: The number of Duration Units until the project ends. If the project has an end date, the Duration Size defaults to the difference between the Start and End Dates in weeks. If the project has no End Date, the Duration Size defaults to the difference between the Start Date and the current date. Duration Size is set to 0 if the calculation results in a negative number.
- Duration Units: Determines how a period is defined in terms of weeks (default) or months.