This feature is available in Ultimate edition only.
The Analytics Workitem Time In Status Histogram dashboard panel is a histogram indicating the distribution of how long work items spend in the selected Status value.
Where to Find This Panel
This panel is available on any of the following Analytics dashboards:
Portfolio > Executive Dashboard
Program > Dashboard
Program > Product Owner Dashboard
Team > Dashboard
Team > Team Dashboard
Team > Quality Dashboard
Team > ScrumMaster Dashboard
If the panel is not visible, you can add it following the instructions in Adding a Panel to a Dashboard.
The Histogram is grouped by the number of days work items spend in the selected Status value. The length of the bar indicates how many work items spent that many days in the Status value.
Configuring the Panel
Click on the icon in the top right corner of the dashboard panel, and then click Edit.
Choose from the panel parameters below.
Parameters for this panel may differ depending on the location of the dashboard.
Panel Parameter Descriptions
- Portfolio Item: Shows work items in the selected portfolio item and all of it's children. The default option is "Blank" and shows all work items.
- Team: Shows Team-specific data for the project or program. The default value is "All" or "Blank".
- Sprint/Iteration: Shows data assigned to the sprint/iteration. The default value is "All".
- Backlog Group: Shows work items in the selected backlog group. The default option is "All".
- Backlog Goal/Objective: Shows work items assigned to the selected backlog goal. The default option is "All".
- Workitem: Shows data for a specific work item type: All (all workitems), Stories, Defects, or Testsets. The default option is "All".
- Status Value: Displays work items in the selected status value. By default, this field is "not seleted". You must set this value for the chart to display.
- State. Only displays work items in a specific state.
All. Considers all backlog items regardless of state.
Not Started. Only considers backlog items that do not have a status value or have a status value assigned to the "Not Started" reporting category.
In Progress. Only considers backlog items that have a status value assigned to the "In Progress" reporting category. If you are not using reporting categories, "In Progress" is defined as any backlog item with a status value.
Complete. Only considers backlog items that are closed or that have a status value assigned to the "Complete" reporting category.
Not Complete. Only consider backlog items that are Not Started or In Progress.
- Include Items After: Only displays work items that entered the cycle after the selected date.