This feature is available in Ultimate edition only.
The Backlog Group Roadmap report shows how scope is delivered over a period of time and breaks out the total project backlog and/or defect estimate across backlog groups, use cases, and sprints.
Use this report to view plans and progress through the sprint schedule. The values display for each sprint in the schedule and include totals for None (items not assigned scheduled) and All (a summary of all items, both scheduled and unscheduled).
Accessing This Report
On the main menu:
- Reports > Backlog Group Roadmap Report (Member/Team Report section)
All VersionOne trend reports require at least two data points. If not enough data is available, the report may be blank. Depending on the duration you select in the filters, at least one complete period of data must be available to draw a trend line. When selecting days, this means that the minimum duration is actually 2 days, which will include 2 data points.
Your Show Weekend report settings may affect how much data is selected. For example, if you choose two days as duration and one day is a Saturday or Sunday, and you have elected to not Show Weekends, then you may not have sufficient data to show a trend.
- Team: Shows Team-specific data for the project or program. The default value is "All" or "Blank".
- Backlog Group:
- Shows data assigned to the selected backlog group.
- Workitem: Shows data for a specific work item type: All (all workitems), Stories, Defects, or Testsets. The default option is "All".
- Show Closed Sprints:
- Select this check box to show closed sprints.