Creating a System
ALM Connect will need to know what systems you are trying to integrate with. Each system may have different requirements for initial setup, help hints are provided along the way.
Steps to Creating a System
- Log in to ALM Connect
- Click on System Configuration
- Click on Create System
- Company will use a default value.
- Provide a system name, the type of system is a best practice such as VersionOne or Jira.
- Provide the version of software for the connecting system. This ensures proper API usage by ALM Connect.
- For Enable OIM choose Yes.
- Provide Authentication Credentials, this can vary by system.
- Click Save
Examples of Finished Systems