All of our forum activity is transitioning to Stack Overflow. Here are the most recent posts:
- Set Priority while creating a new defect using rest-1.v1
- How to update Default Role of members in Bulk?
- Version One REST API: Querying with multiple with/filter
- How User Story splitting is handled when Version One is integrated with HPALM?
- How to retrieve Member's participation history in TeamRoom's in VersionOne using API?
- How to get all data from Epic via API?
- How scope related with timesheet in versionOne?
- VersionOne: Getting message that VersionOneAPIConnector is obsolete and I should use V1Connector instead. But how?
- VersionOne aggregated functions not working
- VersionOne Web API - How do i get all of the stories/tasks for a given epic?
- Cannot SetValue on Multi-value attribute. Use AddValue and RemoveValue while create an Epic Asset using Version One API
- Unable to create a new asset in version one using the Java API
- How to get the particular data from versionone through REST API such as the number of opened defect in range time
- VersionOne SDK: How to Associate Defect with Epic?
- .where(Scope.ChildrenMeAndDown="Scope:2947538"): is not recognized by python rest API
Archived Developer Google Group
VersionOne is transitioning all forum activity to Stack Overflow so that we can be where you are. The posts from the old Google group are still available for reference as read only pages.
- Objective-C / Swift
- Using Access Tokens with API clients and Object Model
- VersionOne Spring 2015 Release is Now Available!
- using Group along with asof in query.v1
- VersionOne Sync With Jira
- Authentication with VersionOne SSO
- Authenticating with SSO to query API
- not able to integrate with bugzilla
- Count aggregate does not match data returned from Rest api
- Relationship between team and scope?
- V1 +QC Integration Issue
- V1+QC integration Issue
- VersionOne Fall 2014 Product Release Now Available
- OAuth 2.0 with VersionOne SDK.Net ObjectModel library
- JIRA connector Error during saving workitems: Bad Request: Null