All of our forum activity is transitioning to Stack Overflow. Here are the most recent posts:
- VersionOne mass import regression tests
- VersionOne: Filter Issues by Project [closed]
- How to display newly added custom list value using api?
- VersionOne Bugzilla Integration "Validation Failed"
- How to pass parameter in TestNG Listener method - Selenium Java
- Collect all VersionOne assets and all their attributes using Java
- How do I get the start and end date of SubProjects (Scope.Name) in VersionOne using an API in Power BI?
- VersionOne REST Query to obtain ToDo hours for defect
- How to add upstream dependencies to a story using the v1pysdk REST API for VersionOne?
- Update specific test case under a TestSet using Java SDK
- Query by Attribute Value - VersionOne REST
- How do I write a query using the VersionOne API to return all the hours (actuals) recorded under an Epic?
- Adding a Link to a Story Using the VersionOne SDK
- How to generate XML Payload for a REST Post with act="set" formatting? [duplicate]
- VersionOne SDK not working with VS2019 and Xamarin
Archived Developer Google Group
VersionOne is transitioning all forum activity to Stack Overflow so that we can be where you are. The posts from the old Google group are still available for reference as read only pages.
- Objective-C / Swift
- Using Access Tokens with API clients and Object Model
- VersionOne Spring 2015 Release is Now Available!
- using Group along with asof in query.v1
- VersionOne Sync With Jira
- Authentication with VersionOne SSO
- Authenticating with SSO to query API
- not able to integrate with bugzilla
- Count aggregate does not match data returned from Rest api
- Relationship between team and scope?
- V1 +QC Integration Issue
- V1+QC integration Issue
- VersionOne Fall 2014 Product Release Now Available
- OAuth 2.0 with VersionOne SDK.Net ObjectModel library
- JIRA connector Error during saving workitems: Bad Request: Null