All of our forum activity is transitioning to Stack Overflow. Here are the most recent posts:
- version one api with ruby
- How to extract conversation from version one
- VersionOne Integration for HP-ALM - syncing defect's status, priority and attachments
- Quality Center - Version One Integration
- How to get the particular data from versionone through REST API such as the number of opened defect in range time
- VersionOne SDK: How to Associate Defect with Epic?
- Adding a filter to the Team.mvc URL in VersionOne
- .where(Scope.ChildrenMeAndDown="Scope:2947538"): is not recognized by python rest API
- The time is long when read the 's.Timebox.Name','s.Team.Name' ,'s.Parent.Number' using the Python version SDK
- How to sort the v1.Story result from 'versionone' python rest api
- Is it possible to have DESCRIPTION appear before DEVELOPER COMMENTS in a Backlog Item in VersionOne?
- Version One 401 - Unauthorized: "Access is denied due to invalid credentials
- New record type in VersionOne
- How to update an asset (status and comment) using version one REST data API?
- Version One - Open and Close Story with API
Archived Developer Google Group
VersionOne is transitioning all forum activity to Stack Overflow so that we can be where you are. The posts from the old Google group are still available for reference as read only pages.
- Objective-C / Swift
- Using Access Tokens with API clients and Object Model
- VersionOne Spring 2015 Release is Now Available!
- using Group along with asof in query.v1
- VersionOne Sync With Jira
- Authentication with VersionOne SSO
- Authenticating with SSO to query API
- not able to integrate with bugzilla
- Count aggregate does not match data returned from Rest api
- Relationship between team and scope?
- V1 +QC Integration Issue
- V1+QC integration Issue
- VersionOne Fall 2014 Product Release Now Available
- OAuth 2.0 with VersionOne SDK.Net ObjectModel library
- JIRA connector Error during saving workitems: Bad Request: Null