All recent versions of:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Edge
Server Operating System
Ubuntu Server 14.04, 16.04
RHEL/CentOS 6.7 - 6.9, 7.0 - 7.03
Continuum requires 64-bit Linux OS, 2.6 kernel or higher. Continuum supported releases are built using the "officially supported" operating systems. Other distributions based on the officially supported operating systems should also work, but are not supported for production installations. These include:
- Other Ubuntu versions, or Debian distributions on which the supported Ubuntu distributions are based
- Other RedHat, CentOS, Oracle or other distributions based on the Red Hat Compatible Kernel
Processor, Memory and Disk Minimums
For a Proof of Concept, the minimum single-server requirements are as follows:
- 4 Cores, 16GB RAM, 50GB free disk space (the /var filesystem should include 30GB of the 50GB of free space)
For a Production install, we recommend the following configuration:
- 8 Cores, 64GB RAM, 100 GB free disk space (the /var filesystem should include 80GB of the 100GB of free space)
- 4 Cores, 32GB RAM, 100 GB free disk space (the /var filesystem should include 80GB of the 100GB of free space)
- 4 Cores, 32GB RAM, 100 GB free disk space
For more details about High Availability configurations, or other server configurations, please contact your VersionOne representative or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MongoDB 3.4.x or higher
Note: During a new install, the database component must be installed first before installing Continuum.
Continuum requires inbound and outbound network connectivity for interaction with third party solutions. Typically these include the continuous integration system (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.), ALM (VersionOne, Jira), version control (GitHub, GitLab, Subversion). Most network traffic will be outbound from the Continuum server, but some may be both ways. For your specific set of tooling, consult with your Solutions Engineer.
Continuum application inbound networking on ports 8080 and 8083 though this can be easily configured to another port.
SSH access will also be required on port 22.