All latest versions of:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
Server Operating System
Ubuntu Server 16.04
RHEL/CentOS 7.0 - 7.6
Agility Connect requires 64-bit Linux OS, 2.6 kernel or higher. Agility Connect supported releases are built using the "officially supported" operating systems. Other distributions based on the officially supported operating systems should also work but are not supported for production installations. These include:
- Other Ubuntu versions, or Debian distributions on which the supported Ubuntu distributions are based
- Other RedHat, CentOS, Oracle or other distributions based on the Red Hat Compatible Kernel
Processor, Memory and Disk Minimums
For a Proof of Concept, the minimum single-server requirements are as follows:
- 4 Cores, 16GB RAM, 50GB free disk space (the /var filesystem should include 30GB of the 50GB of free space)
For a Production install, we recommend the following configuration:
- 8 Cores, 64GB RAM, 100 GB free disk space (the /var filesystem should include 80GB of the 100GB of free space)
- 4 Cores, 32GB RAM, 100 GB free disk space (the /var filesystem should include 80GB of the 100GB of free space)
- 4 Cores, 32GB RAM, 100 GB free disk space
For more details about High Availability configurations, or other server configurations, please contact your Digital.ai representative or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MongoDB 3.6.x, 4.0.x
- During a new install, the database component must be installed first before installing Agility Connect.
Agility Connect requires inbound and outbound network connectivity for interaction with third-party solutions. Typically these include the continuous integration system (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.), ALM (Agility, Jira), version control (GitHub, GitLab, Subversion). Most network traffic will be outbound from the Agility Connect server, but some may be both ways. For your specific set of tooling, consult with your Solutions Engineer.
Agility Connect application inbound networking on ports 8080 and 8083 though this can be easily configured to another port.
SSH access will also be required on port 22.
The Agility Connect Worker
In cases where Continuum is managed by Agility, on-premise automation and orchestration is still performed by a Agility Connect Worker. System requirements for the worker is a tricky formula - highly dependent on how much automation work it will be handling.
The good news is, the Agility Connect Worker is easily scaled up. Simply provision more small servers or a new, beefier server, configure it as a Worker, and add it to the system.
The minimum Agility Connect Worker server requirements are as follows:
- One of the supported Server Operating Systems defined above
- 2 Cores, 8GB RAM, 50GB free disk space (the /var filesystem should include 30GB of the 50GB of free space)
The Worker does not require any database to be installed. The only requirement is outbound network access to the managed Agility Connect instance. Network traffic is typically light, but just like the sizing of the system, cannot be fully predicted without understanding the volume of work being done.