New to VersionOne?Getting Started Guides
Common questions, documentation and videos.
Engage with other users for VersionOne discussions.
See what's new in the latest release and get the update.
Integrate with other tools or write your own connectors.
Choose from instructor-led or eLearning classes.
Request or vote on ideas in our Ideaspace forums.
- Getting Started with the API (3690 views)
- Understanding Estimate, Effort, Done, and To Do (3367 views)
- Dependencies - What they are, How they work (2766 views)
- Epics, Feature Groups/Themes and Goals: What's the Difference? (2253 views)
- How do I Assign Members to a Team? (1914 views)
- Burndown Chart Shows Ideal Line Only, no Burndown (1874 views)
- Splitting Stories/Backlog items (1625 views)
- License Warning Error Message (1513 views)
- Why don't Acceptance Tests on a Defect or Testset have a Detail Estimate? (1495 views)
- Adding Attachments and Links (1397 views)
|VersionOne Product Blog|
The Clarity of Description
The User Story, by intent, is meant to be a short definition – an introduction to a discussion. As a… I can… So that … Simple, short and powerful. We’re all familiar with some variation of this structure and I … Continue reading
New Winter ’14 (14.0.7) Point Release Available
For this weekend’s point release announcement, we’ve got a very special guest submission by the artist product manager formerly known as βθβ. Dearly beloved, we have gathered here today To get through this thing called owners list Electric word list. … Continue reading
Git Some API
Many may not be aware, unless you are participating on our developers forum discussion group, that our platform team is hard at work collaborating with the community on a few different value-add capabilities. In particular VersionOne is beginning to offer a … Continue reading