New to VersionOne?Getting Started Guides
Common questions, documentation and videos.
Engage with other users for VersionOne discussions.
See what's new in the latest release and get the update.
Integrate with other tools or write your own connectors.
Choose from instructor-led or eLearning classes.
Request or vote on ideas in our Ideaspace forums.
- Getting Started with the API (6698 views)
- Understanding Estimate, Effort, Done, and To Do (5041 views)
- Dependencies - What they are, How they work (4368 views)
- Epics, Feature Groups/Themes, and Goals: What's the Difference? (3713 views)
- Burndown Chart Shows Ideal Line Only, no Burndown (2810 views)
- How do I assign members to a team? (2749 views)
- Splitting Stories/Backlog items (2661 views)
- Why don't Acceptance Tests on a Defect or Testset have a Detail Estimate? (2428 views)
- What is SWAG? (2200 views)
- License Warning Error Message (2168 views)
|VersionOne Product Blog|
What’s the Best Way to Spend 10 Minutes?
Let’s think about this for a minute… You could: Ice-bucket challenge someone Set a stapler in a Jell-o mold Crash someone’s Facebook by inviting them to Candy Crush Add a ‘Blue Screen of Death’ screen saver to your boss’s laptop … Continue reading
Salute To The World’s First Reported Hacker
In 1903, the world’s first reported hacker, magician and inventor Nevil Maskelyne disrupted John Ambrose Fleming’s public demonstration of Guglielmo Marconi’s purportedly secure wireless telegraphy technology, sending insulting Morse code messages through the auditorium’s projector. Since this time, hackers have … Continue reading
VersionOne Mobile Collaboration & Estimation on Display in Orlando
Agile 2014 began in Orlando today. Agilistas from the world over are now gathered for the big annual event. Here at VersionOne, we put some additional touches on new Summer Release mobile functionality and a fix or two that can … Continue reading