New to VersionOne?Getting Started Guides
Common questions, documentation and videos.
Engage with other users for VersionOne discussions.
See what's new in the latest release and get the update.
Integrate with other tools or write your own connectors.
Choose from instructor-led or eLearning classes.
Request or vote on ideas in our Ideaspace forums.
- Getting Started with the API (8389 views)
- Understanding Estimate, Effort, Done, and To Do (6409 views)
- Dependencies - What are they and how do they work? (5708 views)
- Epics, Feature Groups/Themes, and Goals: What's the Difference? (5406 views)
- Why does the Burndown report only show the Ideal Line, and not burndown? (3644 views)
- What is SWAG? (3617 views)
- How do I split stories/backlog items? (3613 views)
- How do I assign members to a team? (3447 views)
- Why don't Acceptance Tests on a Defect or Testset have a Detail Estimate? (3034 views)
- How do I print story cards? (2803 views)
|VersionOne Product Blog|
Comprehensive Portfolio Management with VersionOne and CA PPM
The number of organizations that are adopting agile methodologies is increasing each year. The State of Agile Survey, published annually by VersionOne, indicated that in 2013 the percentage of organizations practicing agile was 88%, an almost 10% increase over the … Continue reading
Go Above and Beyond Post-its and Notecards: 5 Tricks (or Treats?)
VersionOne lets you go above and beyond manual post-its and notecards. Here are 5 tricks in VersionOne (or maybe they are really “treats”?) that you can use to quickly enter time tracking, assess the health of your sprint, and evaluate … Continue reading
When Waterfall and Agile Collide: CA PPM Integration Simplifies Scaling
Today with CA, we announced an exciting new native integration solution between CA PPM and VersionOne that enables tracking of agile and waterfall development projects in a single console. This solution integrates Clarity PPM and VersionOne agile project management to simplify … Continue reading