New to VersionOne?Getting Started Guides
Common questions, documentation and videos.
Engage with other users for VersionOne discussions.
See what's new in the latest release and get the update.
Integrate with other tools or write your own connectors.
Choose from instructor-led or eLearning classes.
Request or vote on ideas in our Ideaspace forums.
- Getting Started with the API (5887 views)
- Understanding Estimate, Effort, Done, and To Do (4517 views)
- Dependencies - What they are, How they work (3873 views)
- Epics, Feature Groups/Themes and Goals: What's the Difference? (3299 views)
- Burndown Chart Shows Ideal Line Only, no Burndown (2532 views)
- How do I assign members to a team? (2505 views)
- Splitting Stories/Backlog items (2343 views)
- Why don't Acceptance Tests on a Defect or Testset have a Detail Estimate? (2223 views)
- License Warning Error Message (1982 views)
- Testing in VersionOne (1771 views)
|VersionOne Product Blog|
4 Things Your Sprint Planning Needs To Set Yourself Up For Success
It’s incredibly valuable to be able to raise flags or fire flare guns as soon as something is at risk. VersionOne helps teams assess if their sprint is at risk before they’ve even committed. Below are 4 steps to follow … Continue reading
New Spring 2014 Point Release – 14.1.6
Earlier this week, the German football machine exposed gaps in the Brazilian defense. World Cup viewers around the globe were stunned at the precision of the attack and the inability of the Seleção to do anything to slow it down. … Continue reading
Point Release Updates to Spring ’14, Winter ’14 and Fall ’13
In addition to marking a new set of VersionOne point releases, June 6, 2014 is also known for the 170th anniversary of the YMCA’s founding, bringing young men in the western world new avenues for healthy minds, bodies and spirits. … Continue reading