New to VersionOne?Getting Started Guides
Common questions, documentation and videos.
Engage with other users for VersionOne discussions.
See what's new in the latest release and get the update.
Integrate with other tools or write your own connectors.
Choose from instructor-led or eLearning classes.
Request or vote on ideas in our Ideaspace forums.
- Getting Started with the API (6984 views)
- Understanding Estimate, Effort, Done, and To Do (5290 views)
- Dependencies - What they are, How they work (4615 views)
- Epics, Feature Groups/Themes, and Goals: What's the Difference? (3988 views)
- Burndown Chart Shows Ideal Line Only, no Burndown (2963 views)
- How do I assign members to a team? (2873 views)
- Splitting Stories/Backlog items (2795 views)
- Why don't Acceptance Tests on a Defect or Testset have a Detail Estimate? (2580 views)
- What is SWAG? (2465 views)
- License Warning Error Message (2282 views)
|VersionOne Product Blog|
Using Conversations to Help Business and Development Work Together
A very important component of the Agile mindset is the partnership of business and development. When your company culture shifts away from silos to an all-for-one mentality where teams are working together on a regular basis, the organizations capability to … Continue reading
What’s the Best Way to Spend 10 Minutes?
Let’s think about this for a minute… You could: Ice-bucket challenge someone Set a stapler in a Jell-o mold Crash someone’s Facebook by inviting them to Candy Crush Add a ‘Blue Screen of Death’ screen saver to your boss’s laptop … Continue reading
Salute To The World’s First Reported Hacker
In 1903, the world’s first reported hacker, magician and inventor Nevil Maskelyne disrupted John Ambrose Fleming’s public demonstration of Guglielmo Marconi’s purportedly secure wireless telegraphy technology, sending insulting Morse code messages through the auditorium’s projector. Since this time, hackers have … Continue reading