New to VersionOne?Getting Started Guides
Common questions, documentation and videos.
Engage with other users for VersionOne discussions.
See what's new in the latest release and download the update.
Browse and gain access to all our cool integrations.
Choose from instructor-led or eLearning classes.
Request or vote on ideas in our Ideaspace forums.
- Backlog (14460 views)
- Roles & Project Membership (14237 views)
- Login (12256 views)
- Excel Import (12041 views)
- Stories/Backlog Items (11831 views)
- Storyboard (11673 views)
- Sprint/Iteration Scheduling (10262 views)
- Project Roles (9455 views)
- Custom Fields, Drop-down Lists, and Columns (9322 views)
- Defects (8827 views)
- Getting Started with the API (13821 views)
- Understanding Estimate, Effort, Done, and To Do (10051 views)
- Dependencies - What are they and how do they work? (8994 views)
- Portfolio Items, Backlog Groups, and Backlog Goals: What's the Difference? (8451 views)
- What is Swag? (6963 views)
- How do I split stories/backlog items? (5895 views)
- Why does the Burndown report only show the Ideal Line, and not burndown? (5386 views)
- How do I print story cards? (5327 views)
- What does the "License Warning" error message mean? (4597 views)
- Why don't acceptance tests on a defect or testset have a Detail Estimate? (4156 views)
|VersionOne Product Blog|
Tracking Actual Effort and To-Do (Remaining) Hours
Are you tracking your to-do and effort hours the most efficient way in VersionOne? You don’t need to edit your tasks or stories to update these values. By using the Track capability, members can apply actual hours and remaining hours by using the … Continue reading
Next Sprint Cut Line in the VersionOne TeamRoom Backlog Panel
What does that line in the backlog list in your VersionOne TeamRoom™ represent? It’s the next sprint cut line based on your team’s average velocity and the prioritized backlog for your team. It’s also a great reason to make sure your backlog … Continue reading
Backlog Item Count by Project
The VersionOne Backlog Item Count by Project analytics report is a great visual way to see backlog items closed, added and planned along with percent completed. This one-stop Analytics Report has everything that a product owner, Scrum Master or team … Continue reading