New to VersionOne?Getting Started Guides
Common questions, documentation and videos.
Engage with other users for VersionOne discussions.
See what's new in the latest release and download the update.
Browse and gain access to all our cool integrations.
Choose from instructor-led or eLearning classes.
Request or vote on ideas in our Ideaspace forums.
- Backlog (16206 views)
- Roles & Project Membership (14855 views)
- Excel Import (12849 views)
- Login (12775 views)
- Stories/Backlog Items (12621 views)
- Storyboard (12613 views)
- Sprint/Iteration Scheduling (11269 views)
- Project Roles (10399 views)
- Custom Fields, Drop-down Lists, and Columns (10214 views)
- Defects (9500 views)
- Getting Started with the API (14681 views)
- Understanding Estimate, Effort, Done, and To Do (10642 views)
- Dependencies - What are they and how do they work? (9551 views)
- Portfolio Items, Backlog Groups, and Backlog Goals: What's the Difference? (8976 views)
- What is Swag? (7435 views)
- How do I split stories/backlog items? (6267 views)
- How do I print story cards? (5792 views)
- Why does the Burndown report only show the Ideal Line, and not burndown? (5743 views)
- What does the "License Warning" error message mean? (4984 views)
- Why don't acceptance tests on a defect or testset have a Detail Estimate? (4425 views)
|VersionOne Product Blog|
|Budgeting Your Strategic Themes to Help Teams Deliver Value
stra·te·gic – strəˈtējik/ adjective relating to the identification of long-term or overall aims and interests and the means of achieving them.(Source: Google) Taking a strategic approach to your annual spending is a sound and fiscally responsible thing to do. Portfolio level strategic themes … Continue reading
|Scorecards and Other Executive Visibility Options in VersionOne
For executives, whose days are primarily consumed with business-focused activities, summary metrics about a given initiative, project, or feature are usually sufficient. For them, there is more to running the business than building the software. And with limited time, it … Continue reading
|Estimation Accuracy It’s Not Just a Report
Estimation Accuracy – Effort (Done and/or To Do) vs. Detail Estimate by Iteration Have you ever wondered how accurate your sprint detailed planning estimates are, and if there may be room for improvement? Would it be helpful if you had … Continue reading