All of our forum activity is transitioning to Stack Overflow. Here are the most recent posts:
- bugzilla versionOne integration issue
- Display open or closed items for specific projects from VersionOne rest-1.v1/Data
- Java SDK Authentication with VersionOne Access Tokens
- Display data from specific projects from the VersionOne rest-1.v1/Data
- How do I create a more filtered report in Version One, similar to an excel report?
- VersionOne API Client not recognizing asset types?
- How to retrieve the change comment for a moment using the REST API?
- How to manage VersionOne member groups via the API?
- Issue exporting data into Excel from VersionOne API
- VersionOne.SDK.Python Exception while creating story
- Unable to retrive Projection/Multi- Relantion field Requests.Custom_SFDCChangeReqID2 using versionone java sdk
- Getting [TOTAL DURATION ESTIMATE] and [TOTAL REMAINING DURATION] information using version one rest api
- ConnectionException when saving new story
- is it possible to query project access for users via REST-API in VersionOne
- Accesing to specific attribute into rest1-v1 threw versionone.sdk.Api in C#
Archived Developer Google Group
VersionOne is transitioning all forum activity to Stack Overflow so that we can be where you are. The posts from the old Google group are still available for reference as read only pages.
- Using Access Tokens with API clients and Object Model
- VersionOne Spring 2015 Release is Now Available!
- using Group along with asof in query.v1
- VersionOne Sync With Jira
- Authentication with VersionOne SSO
- Authenticating with SSO to query API
- not able to integrate with bugzilla
- Count aggregate does not match data returned from Rest api
- Relationship between team and scope?
- V1 +QC Integration Issue
- V1+QC integration Issue
- VersionOne Fall 2014 Product Release Now Available
- OAuth 2.0 with VersionOne SDK.Net ObjectModel library
- JIRA connector Error during saving workitems: Bad Request: Null
- Story with Tasks - Task ChangedBy.Name