This feature is available in Enterprise and Ultimate editions.
New to Reports?
Refer to the Reports article to learn more.
- How can I see Burndown at the project level?
- How do I link to a burndown chart?
- How do I track release progress?
- How is the Ideal Line on a Burndown report determined?
- What are Sprint/Iteration Gaps?
- Why are the dates different in my TeamRoom burndown and my Standup Dashboard burndown?
- Why does the Burndown report only show the Ideal Line, and not burndown?
How can I see burndown for a complete project regardless of sprint. I do not want to see any features or backlog items that are not tied to a sprint/iteration. Can that be accomplished on using a report?
Yes. You can generate a Burndown report to see the planned backlog items in a release and to track progress against them. This is one benefit of defining a release in the project hierarchy. A release allows you to segment all those items that are actually planned to be delivered, allowing you to filter out all of the unplanned backlog items (or requirements) stored in the project.