New to VersionOne?Getting Started Guides
Common questions, documentation and videos.
Engage with other users for VersionOne discussions.
See what's new in the latest release and get the update.
Integrate with other tools or write your own connectors.
Choose from instructor-led or eLearning classes.
Request or vote on ideas in our Ideaspace forums.
- Understanding Estimate, Effort, Done, and To Do (2863 views)
- Getting Started with the API (2710 views)
- Dependencies - What they are, How they work (2242 views)
- Epics, Feature Groups/Themes and Goals: What's the Difference? (1845 views)
- How do I Assign Members to a Team? (1629 views)
- Burndown Chart Shows Ideal Line Only, no Burndown (1613 views)
- Adding Attachments and Links (1279 views)
- License Warning Error Message (1255 views)
- Splitting Stories/Backlog items (1253 views)
- Why don't Acceptance Tests on a Defect or Testset have a Detail Estimate? (1189 views)
|VersionOne Product Blog|
“What’s in a Name? That Which We Call a ‘Project’ by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet”
With apologies to William Shakespeare – couldn’t resist, Bill ol’ chap… So – what is a Project in VersionOne? Is it a Product, a Project or a Release? Is it a Portfolio, a Program or a Group? The answer is … Continue reading
Your Backlog Management: Filtered or Unfiltered?
The VersionOne Backlog is a powerful piece of the application that allows Product Owners to prioritize their work. With many projects being worked on, multiple teams contributing and requirements that change, a backlog may start to contain hundreds of items. … Continue reading
Project Scorecard Report
This is a post about a report in VersionOne Analytics called the Project Scorecard. Continue reading