New to VersionOne?Getting Started Guides
Common questions, documentation and videos.
Engage with other users for VersionOne discussions.
See what's new in the latest release and download the update.
Browse and gain access to all our cool integrations.
Choose from instructor-led or eLearning classes.
Request or vote on ideas in our Ideaspace forums.
- Getting Started with the API (11108 views)
- Understanding Estimate, Effort, Done, and To Do (8373 views)
- Dependencies - What are they and how do they work? (7256 views)
- Portfolio Items, Backlog Groups, and Backlog Goals: What's the Difference? (7192 views)
- What is Swag? (5369 views)
- How do I split stories/backlog items? (4842 views)
- Why does the Burndown report only show the Ideal Line, and not burndown? (4598 views)
- How do I assign members to a team? (4458 views)
- How do I print story cards? (4202 views)
- Why don't acceptance tests on a defect or testset have a Detail Estimate? (3698 views)
|VersionOne Product Blog|
Dude, Who Stole My Epic?
When you cracked the lid on the Spring 2015 release of VersionOne, you may have noticed that the Epic asset has gone missing. Well, the asset itself isn’t actually missing – but what exactly did happen to it, and why? … Continue reading
Comprehensive Portfolio Management with VersionOne and CA PPM
The number of organizations that are adopting agile methodologies is increasing each year. The State of Agile Survey, published annually by VersionOne, indicated that in 2013 the percentage of organizations practicing agile was 88%, an almost 10% increase over the … Continue reading
Go Above and Beyond Post-its and Notecards: 5 Tricks (or Treats?)
VersionOne lets you go above and beyond manual post-its and notecards. Here are 5 tricks in VersionOne (or maybe they are really “treats”?) that you can use to quickly enter time tracking, assess the health of your sprint, and evaluate … Continue reading