This feature is available in Enterprise and Ultimate editions.
The Effort Trend report shows the accumulation of Effort logged against all projects.
Accessing This Report
- Click the Report icon on the side bar followed by All Reports.
- In the Member/Team Reports section, click Effort Trend.
All Digital.ai Agility trend reports require at least two data points. If not enough data is available, the report may be blank. Depending on the duration you select in the filters, at least one complete period of data must be available to draw a trend line. When selecting days, this means that the minimum duration is actually 2 days, which will include 2 data points.
Your Show Weekend report settings may affect how much data is selected. For example, if you choose two days as duration and one day is a Saturday or Sunday, and you have elected to not Show Weekends, then you may not have sufficient data to show a trend.
- Sprint/Iteration: Shows data assigned to the sprint/iteration. The default value is "All".
- Team: Shows Team-specific data for the project or program. The default value is "All" or "Blank".
- Workitem: Shows data for a specific work item type: All (all workitems), Stories, Defects, or Testsets. The default option is "All".
- Member Group: Shows data for active members in the the selected member group only. When a member is added or removed, both the current and historical values change.
- Member: Shows data assigned to the selected member.
- Start Date: The first date the report begins calculating data.
For project-based reports, the default start date is the project start date.
For sprint/iteration-based reports, the default start date is the sprint/iteration start date.
For member-based reports, the default start date is 13 weeks prior to the current date.
If the start date is set to the current date or later, no data displays.
Duration: The number of days, weeks, or months to display.
For project-based reports, the default duration is the number of weeks from
the project's start date to today.
For sprint/iteration-based reports, the default duration is the number of days in the
For member-based reports, the default duration is 13 weeks.
The report ends at the current date, so if the selected start date and duration
extend past the current date, no data displays after the current date.
The data in this chart typically trends up over time because the amount of Effort increases over time.
Each bar represents the unit of time specified (days, weeks, or months).
The height of the bar indicates the amount of accumulated Effort on the date indicated.
You can use the Effort Quicklist report to correlate and cross-check the data displayed in your Effort Trend Report.