This feature is available in Catalyst, Enterprise, and Ultimate editions.
The Story Velocity by Type report is a bar chart that shows the total Estimate broken down by type delivered over a specified date range (days, weeks, or months) during a sprint/iteration and rolls up velocity across different sprint schedules.
Accessing This Report
Click the Reports icon on the side bar, click All Reports.
- Scroll down to the Planning Reports section and click Story Velocity by Type.
Select from the filters below, and then click Go.
- Team: Shows Team-specific data for the project or program. The default value is "All" or "Blank".
- Backlog Group: Shows data assigned to the selected backlog group.
- Start Sprint/Iteration: The first sprint/iteration you want to include in the report.
- End Sprint/Iteration: The last sprint/iteration you want to include in the report.
- Aggregation Type: Determines how the data is aggregated. Valid values are:
Sum of Estimate - Sum of the Estimate values.
Workitem Count - Count of work items regardless of estimate value.
- Show Active: Show active items on the report.
By default, the date range is set to the beginning and ending dates of the project and the duration is set to measure by weeks.
If the project has no end date, the end date defaults to the current date.