This feature is available in all editions.
- How do I move a backlog group down the Project Tree?
- Portfolio Items, Backlog Groups, and Goals/Objectives: What's the Difference?
- What happens to a completed story if I change the backlog group?
- Why can't I assign a backlog group to a different project?
- Why isn't my new backlog group listed in the drop-down list?
According to stackoverflow.com, "A feature is a group of backlog items that are related and deliver a package of functionality that end users would generally expect to get all at once." Backlog Groups are generally defined in VersionOne using Portfolio Items, but you could also use Backlog Groups to accomplish the same thing.
To do so, your project role must allow "write" access to the project to which you are trying to move the backlog group (or portfolio item). To move a backlog group, simply edit it, and then select a new project from the drop-down list.