This feature is available in all editions.
Filters display at the top of each grid or report. You can select the data you want to view, and then apply them to the grid to narrow or expand the data you want to see. You can use filters to narrow or expand the list of items displayed in a grid or report. They allow you to work with or view a subset of data at any given time.
Any filters apply at the top level of the project hierarchy
Filters that have been applied to the current view also display in the tree grids.
Select a project from the Project Navigator.
Click or start typing in the filter field, and then select the any of the filter options.
Repeat Step 2 to select more than one filter.
Click Apply when done.
- Applying Filters on a Storyboard
- Applying Filters on the Testboard
- Applying Filters to Grids
- Applying Filters to a Portfolio Kanban Board
- Applying Filters to a Report
- Applying Filters to a Roadmap
- Applying Filters to the Portfolio Tree
- Applying Filters to the Project Timeline
- Clearing Filters
- Managing Custom Filters on the My Filters Page