Major releases are published quarterly and point releases are published every two weeks as needed. Downloads only apply to on-premise customers. On-demand instances are upgraded automatically on the auto-upgrade dates specified in the summary of the notes.
- To download the latest version of VersionOne Ultimate, click here - http://go.versionone.com/GetLatestUltimate
- To download the latest version of VersionOne Enterprise, click here - http://go.versionone.com/GetLatestEnterprise
- For information on pricing, see VersionOne® for Agile ALM Pricing & Editions.
If you are looking for ways to integrate your other products with VersionOne, see our Application Catalog.
To learn about hosted server maintenance, especially around release time, check out Maintenance Announcements.
- Summer 2020 Release Notes
- The Summer 2020 release of VersionOne adds the ability to enforce important field values at close, budget based on Portfolio Item SWAG values, and additional Portfolio Item filtering options on the Portfolio Tree, Roadmap, and Portfolio Kanban.
- Spring 2020 Release Notes
- The Spring 2020 VersionOne release includes a new Portfolio Tree, the introduction of Important Field by workspace and support for Editing empty attributes after Close. Continuum added support for XL Release and updated additional plugins to support Team level configuration.
- Winter 2020 Release Notes
- The Winter 2020 VersionOne release includes a Backlog Item dependency board, the ability to Create new Portfolio Items from existing Portfolio Items, and Terminology page updates for custom fields. Additionally, there are Performance updates and new System Requirements. Continuum now supports Team Level plug-ins and a Marketplace.