Here's a list of what's new and what's fixed with Agility Connect 21.3.
Rally—Agility data migration (Beta)
- You can now create a mapping solely for the purpose of migrating your Rally assets to Digital.ai Agility.
- This is a beta feature in Agility Connect 21.3. Do not use this in a production setup.
- While the mapping you create can migrate the Rally data to Agility (and not vice versa), you cannot have the mapping do live data sync between Rally and Agility.
While all other mapping features are supported, the following Additional Mapping features are not supported for Rally—Agility data migration:
- Live Sync
- Work Item Change Detection
- Conflict Resolution
For more information, see Create a Mapping to Migrate Assets from Rally to Digital.ai Agility (Beta).
- Fixed an issue with Agility—Jira integration, due to which the Jira work item in Jira gets deleted post sync when you delete an attachment from the Agility work item in Agility.