This update brings support for tags in Lifecycle, as well as, other enhancements and fixes.
New Connectors and Versions
- GitHub Enterprise (Separate Connector Introduced)
- Official support for Lifecycle Tags (TaggedWith)
- Git Commit Asset added
- Support for SAML 2.0 SSO Authentication for Jenkins
- Support for synchronization of commits from multiple branches in Git connector through a single integration
- Reconciliation and target lookup query feature are not enabled for Zendesk
- In VSTS not getting user meta using email ID while user ID is different than the email ID
- Document changes for FogBugz criteria configuration with custom field and time zone changes during integration setup
- Attachment sync fails when VersionOne Lifecycle is target if attachment name contains a trailing space
- FogBugz sync not working when FogBugz is on HTTP versus HTTPS
- When VersionOne Lifecycle is a target system CreatedBy is a field option when it is read-only.