Skip to main content
Continuum Release Notes 19.0.1
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- The user experience for adding activities has been greatly improved to make the creation of activities more intuitive.
- When creating an Initiate Pipeline activity if the activity is deferred to a future date and time the user now receives feedback on when that pipeline would initiate based on the example of being triggered at the time of creation.
- When creating Manual Activities can prompt the approver for information.
General Enhancements and Improvements
- Added support for Jenkins "Describe" Endpoint
- Added support for GitHub reopen Pull Request
- Added support for GitHub close Pull Request
- Control notes are displayed on the Audit Report
- Log data is now available using the API.