- Dependency Quicklist Report
- On the Member Dashboard report, the Start Date defaults to the latter of the Project Start Date or the date one year in the past from today.
- On the Member Actuals report, the Start Date defaults to the latter of the Project Start Date or the date one year in the past from today
- Delivery At A Glance
- Board views are renamed to "packaged" and "un-packaged"
- Associating a rogue commit with a workitem in Lifecycle, updates Continuum with the same relationship
- CommitStream now supports Subversion
- Program Board
- Added a Team Progress Bar for Team Capacity Planning
- The first activity on a story with pre-existing dependencies shows that dependencies were created as part of the activity
- When an item is closed during and later reopened, the time spent closed is included in the cycle time calculation
- Team reports and inline test runs report return a duration with decimals
- Project/Program Summary Report does not show dates on the chart
- Release Forecasting Start Date cannot be reset after initial report runs
- Kanban Teamroom Cumulative flow displays no data when a program is selected with multiple project end dates
- Release Forecasting and Epic Bubble What-If/Configuration dialog appears in the wrong place
- Velocity Trend report no longer shows open items
- Forecast report stops working when Type selected in "Slice Remaining"
How to Upgrade
Continuum On-demand (auto-upgrade)
If your system is not in the auto-upgrade program, contact support to be added to the program or to schedule your upgrade.
Contact support if you need a 2016 annual license for your on-site system.
Contact Us Contact Us Contact Us If you are not a current customer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started