Various bug fixes.
- Assign Portfolio Item to Idea results in error when using a Find filter
- Budgets: Currency Symbol displays 'Other' instead of the Currency symbol value when using the Currency designation 'Other'
- Switching from a project that shows a custom field to a project that hides that custom field results in error
- Checkboxes do not show as checked when their value is true
- "unable to display" error displays on Idea Comments on Idea Summary View
- Backlog Grid fails if it's the first dashboard loaded in 17.2
- Time stamps for History and ActivityStream do not match when a time zone is configured
- Clearing parent backlog item when inline-editing a task causes browser to freeze
- Filter control and "clear all filters" button disappear when Sprint State filter is set to None or Future
- Regression Test details do not display
- Custom rich text fields do not take up full horizontal real estate
- Analytics: Priority Filter on Portfolio Item Progress Report Is empty
How to Upgrade
If your system is not in the auto-upgrade program, contact support to be added to the program or to schedule your upgrade.
Contact support if you need a 2017 annual license for your on-site system.
If you are not a current customer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started