This feature is available in Ultimate edition only.
The Analytics Workitem Summary dashboard panel allows you to understand the break-down of all work items (stories, defects, and testsets) in a project/program by various dimensions.
Where to Find This Panel
This panel is available on any of the following Analytics dashboards:
Portfolio > Executive Dashboard
Program > Dashboard
Program > Product Owner Dashboard
Team > Dashboard
Team > Team Dashboard
Team > Quality Dashboard
Team > ScrumMaster Dashboard
If the panel is not visible, you can add it following the instructions in Adding a Panel to a Dashboard.
This panel counts and groups current work items based on the configuration options specified in panel parameters.
Configuring the Panel
Click on the icon in the top right corner of the dashboard panel, and then click Edit.
Choose from the panel parameters below.
Parameters for this panel may differ depending on the location of the dashboard.
Panel Parameter Descriptions
- Portfolio Item: Shows work items in the selected portfolio item and all of it's children. The default option is "Blank" and shows all work items.
- Team: Shows Team-specific data for the project or program. The default value is "All" or "Blank".
- Sprint/Iteration: Shows data assigned to the sprint/iteration. The default value is "All".
- Backlog Group: Shows work items in the selected backlog group. The default option is "All".
- Backlog Goal/Objective: Shows work items assigned to the selected backlog goal. The default option is "All".
- Group By: Shows results grouped by Type, Source, Priority (Default), or Status.
- Defect State: Shows defects in any of the following Reporting Category states: All, Not Started, In Progress, Complete, or Not Complete.