Still have questions?
- Contact our Support team.
- VersionOne Application Vulnerability Scan Repository
- Was VersionOne affected by Cisco ASA Software IKEv1 and IKEv2 Buffer Overflow Vulnerability?
- Was VersionOne affected by the Adobe Flash Security Vulnerability?
- Was VersionOne affected by the FREAK SSL/TLS Vulnerability CVE-2015-0204
- Was VersionOne affected by the Heartbleed security vulnerability?
Used in conjunction, recently disclosed vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash and Microsoft Windows may allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary code with system privileges. Since attackers continue to target and find new vulnerabilities in popular, Internet-facing software, updating is not sufficient, and it is important to use exploit mitigation and other defensive techniques.
The Adobe Flash vulnerabilities can allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary code. Exploitation of the Adobe Type Manager vulnerability could then allow the attacker to execute code with system privileges.
Adobe Flash is not installed within our On-Demand Hosting Environment, therefore the VersionOne Application was not affected by the Adobe Flash Security Vulnerability.