This feature is available in all editions.
Here, you can manage all the specifics of a member's profile, including editing member details, viewing change history, and managing applications. You can also see the stories/defects owned, the project membership, member groups, and any attachments and links.
How to View Your Member Details
Click on your avatar in the top right corner of any page, and then select My Details.
In the Member Details window, make the appropriate changes, and then click Save.
Member Details Options
- Adding an Avatar
- Authorizing External Application Access
- Changing Your System Preferences
- Changing or Removing Your Avatar
- Deleting a Member's Account
- Ideas Administration Guide
- Inactivating and Reactivating a Member's Account
- Managing Member Accounts
- Setting Up Push Notifications
- Setting Up Slack Push Notifications
Note that only workitems within active sprints display. Historical data can be obtained from a Report.