This feature is available in Ultimate edition only.
The Analytics Defect Trend by Sprint/Iteration dashboard panel allows you to understand how defects a Project/Program are trending at the end of each Sprint/Iteration.
Because the bars in this panel represent a Sprint/Iteration, the panel requires a schedule. If the selected Project does not contain a schedule, the panel will not display any results.
Where to Find This Panel
This panel is available on any of the following Analytics dashboards:
Portfolio > Executive Dashboard
Program > Product Owner Dashboard
Team > Dashboard
Team > Team Dashboard
Team > Quality Dashboard
Team > ScrumMaster Dashboard
Each bar on this chart represents a single sprint/iteration. The height of the bar indicates the today number of Defects, in the selected Project Program on the last day of that iteration. By default the bars are grouped by Priority; however this can be configured in the Panel Parameters.
Configuring the Panel
Click on the icon in the top right corner of the dashboard panel, and then click Edit.
Choose from the panel parameters below.
Parameters for this panel may differ depending on the location of the dashboard.
Panel Parameter Descriptions
- Portfolio Item: Shows work items in the selected portfolio item and all of it's children. The default option is "Blank" and shows all work items.
- Team: Shows Team-specific data for the project or program. The default value is "All" or "Blank".
- Backlog Group: Shows work items in the selected backlog group. The default option is "All".
- Backlog Goal/Objective: Shows work items assigned to the selected backlog goal. The default option is "All".
- Group By: Shows results grouped by Type, Source, Priority (Default), or Status.
- Defect State: Shows defects in any of the following Reporting Category states: All, Not Started, In Progress, Complete, or Not Complete.
- Starting Iteration: Does not display iterations before the selected sprint/iteration. Defaults to the first iteration in the schedule.