This feature is available in Ultimate edition only.
The Analytics Velocity Trend dashboard panel allows you to see the total estimate or the total number of Backlog Items that were completed in each sprint/iteration
Where to Find This Panel
Portfolio > Executive Dashboard
Program > Product Owner Dashboard
Team > Dashboard
Team > Team Dashboard
Team > Quality Dashboard
Team > ScrumMaster Dashboard
The height of each bar on this chart indicates the number of backlog items, or the Total Estimate of Backlog Items, that were completed in the Sprint/Iteration indicated on the X axis.
A Backlog Item is considered complete when it is Closed/Archived, or when it enters a Status value that has been assigned to the Completed reporting category.
Configuring the Panel
Click on the icon in the top right corner of the dashboard panel, and then click Edit.
Choose from the panel parameters below.
Parameters for this panel may differ depending on the location of the dashboard.
Panel Parameter Descriptions
- Portfolio Item: Shows work items in the selected portfolio item and all of it's children. The default option is "Blank" and shows all work items.
- Team: Shows Team-specific data for the project or program. The default value is "All" or "Blank".
- Backlog Group: Shows work items in the selected backlog group. The default option is "All".
- Backlog Goal/Objective: Shows work items assigned to the selected backlog goal. The default option is "All".
- Workitem: Shows data for a specific work item type: All (all workitems), Stories, Defects, or Testsets. The default option is "All".
- Starting Iteration: Does not display iterations before the selected sprint/iteration. Defaults to the first iteration in the schedule.
- Group By: Shows results grouped by Type, Source, Priority (Default), or Status.
- Show Active: Show active items on the report.
- Aggregation Type: Determines how the data is aggregated. Valid values are:
Total Estimate - Sum the Estimate values.
Workitem Count - Count of work items regardless of estimate value.