Agility Connect supports integration between Agility and Salesforce.
Agility Connect supports the following Salesforce assets:
Salesforce project mapping is not supported. You must select "No Projects" from the Projects drop-down list when you integrate Agility—Salesforce.
Unlike other tools, Salesforce uses specific fields such as Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Security Token, etc., for authentication. You must gather values for such fields from Salesforce and configure the Salesforce plugin in Agility Connect. For more information, see Configure the Agility Connect Plugins.
You must add Agility Connect as a connected app in Salesforce to generate the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret. You must also enable OAuth for API integration and enable Device Flow while doing so. For more information about Salesforce Connected Apps, see Create a Connected App.
Webhook configuration in Salesforce
In addition, you must configure the webhooks using the webhook scripts.
- Download the sfdc_webhook_script.zip file and unzip it.
- Edit the DAiUtilities.cls file and add the endpoint URL to the request.setEndpoint function call and save the file. Here's an example:
- Log on to Salesforce.
- Go to Admin > Developer Console.
- Create an Apex Class file in Salesforce for every .cls file in the sfdc_webhook_scripts.zip file you downloaded.
- Select File > New > Apex Class, type the name of the Apex Class (for example, DAiUtilities), and click OK.
- Open the DAiUtilities.cls file that you downloaded, copy its content and paste it in the DAiUtilities Apex Class file you just created in Salesforce.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for TriggerHandlerClass.cls file.
- Create an Apex Trigger in Salesforce for every .tgr file in the sfdc_webhook_scripts.zip file you downloaded.
- Select File > New > Apex Trigger, type a file name and sObject. For example, if Account_webhook.tgr is the file name, Account becomes the sObject.
- Open the Account_webhook.tgr file that you downloaded, copy its content and paste it in the Account_webhook Apex Trigger file you just created in Salesforce.
- Repeat steps 8 and 9 for all the .tgr files in the downloaded zip file.
Agility to Salesforce integration Feature Matrix
The following table illustrates the Agility Connect features that are supported for Salesforce integration.
|Features||Digital Agility<-> ServiceNow|
|Multiple Project Support||N/A|
|Sync Reference (backlinks in Source and target)||✔|
|Auto Create Webhook||✔|
|Mapping Conflict Resolution||✔|
|Sync on specific conditions(Conditional filtering)||✔|
|Sync Workitem Based on Teams||X|
|Workitem Change detection||X|
|Field level Customizations||✔|
|Echo Data Migration||X|
|Migration using fields||✔|
|Agility Project Hierarchy||✔|
|Field Conflict Resol - Check all fields||✔|
|Category Support(No Field)||✔|
|Any Field to any field||✔|
For more information about creating a mapping, see: