Make sure you have the Agility and Jira plugins configured in Continuum.
1. Log on to Continuum as an administrator.
2. Click the Administration icon ( ) at the top right and select Connections > Plugins from the menu.
3. Configure the Agility and Jira plugins. For more information, see Agility and Jira plugin documentation.
- You must select All Teams from the Team drop-down list while configuring the plugins.
- You must not create or update work items using the Admin user account (that has access to all the projects in a Jira or Agility instance, for example) used to set up the Continuum plugins. Sync events in Agility Connect fail if you do so.
Alternatively, you can also click + Create from the Create Mapping page to configure or modify the Agility Connect-supported Continuum plugins.