- Log on to Continuum as an administrator.
- Click the Administration icon ( ) at the top right and select Connections > Agility Connect from the menu.
- Click Systems. The Manage Plugin page appears.
You can add new instances of the following tools from the Manage Plugin page.
- Digital.ai Agility
- Azure DevOps/TFS
- Micro Focus ALM/Quality Center
Plugins with no instances added yet are listed in the Unused Plugins sections. Plugins with at least one instance added show up in the Installed Plugins section.
- Click the tool for which you want to add an instance—Jira for example—and click New Instance.
- Type a:
- Name (required)—used as the name of the instance; also used as the WebHook Handler Name.
- User name/Password or API token (required)—to be used for authentication with the tool. Some tools such as Agility would only use an API token in lieu of a user name and password.
- URL (required)—the URL for accessing the tool
- Description (optional)—the description of the tool
- Some tools such as Salesforce use specific fields such as Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Security Token, etc., to authenticate and hence you must gather values for such fields from the respective tools.
- lick Test Connection.
- Click Save if the connection is successful.
Do not edit the instances you added using Agility Connect's native Manage Plugin page using Continuum's Manage Plugin page.
- You must not create or update work items using the Admin user account (that has access to all the projects in a Jira or Agility instance, for example) used to set up the Agility Connect plugins. Sync events in Agility Connect fail if you do so.
Alternatively, you can also click + Create from the Create Mapping page to configure or modify the Agility Connect-supported plugins.
Delete an instance
1. Log on to Continuum as an administrator.
2. Click the Administration icon ( ) at the top right and select Connections > Agility Connect from the menu.
3. Click Systems. The Manage Plugin page appears.
4. Select the tool from the Installed Plugins section.
5. Click the Delete icon of the instance you want to delete. A confirmation message appears.
6. Click OK.